Our client, a growing oil and gas exploration and production company, are looking for a Logistics and Infrastructure Manager in a contract position based out of their offices in central London initially, before moving to South America.
The Logistics and Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for proactively managing the logistics and infrastructure projects which are required to support exploration drilling and a project development from planning through to operation. Based in London there will be essential business travel with longer stays on occasion.
• Development of supply chain strategies, including contracting strategies for the Project.
• Overall management from the London office of required logistics and infrastructure projects in the Project location(s). These include: management of hangar, dock facilities, drilling and production yards and warehousing including COMAH site; mud plant; transit accommodation; and utilities.
• Building strong working relationships with contractors, local area authorities and stakeholders.
• Accountable for tracking of infrastructure planning permissions within Government. Facilitate communications and information to ensure timely approvals met.
• Direct management of a small logistics and infrastructure team.
• Strong background in contract management of aviation (fixed and rotary) services.
• Development of cost estimates and management of estimates through the organisation.
• Development of stakeholder L and I requirements and consolidation into coherent L and I plan. Management of the plan through to execution.
• Scoping of work programmes and facility/equipment specifications for tenderers
• Liaison with end-users over their operating requirements
• Co-ordination of support and input from Client functions including commercial, legal, C&P, finance and the Stanley office who will provide the local interfacing.
• Management of on-site contracting requirement to the Local Content Code of Practice.
• Development and executing L and I strategies
• Resolving specific matters due to unique in-country environment(s).
• Managing contractors and supply chain
• Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
• Membership of relevant professional and industry groups
Skills / experience:
• Strong commercial and contracting background including logistics and infrastructure projects.
• Demonstrable understanding of Drilling and Production supply chain requirements.
• Experience in oil related projects.
• Demonstrable project management skills.
• Port experience preferred
• Previous experience managing operations in a remote environment.
• Work within local content requirements
Knowledge (e.g. systems, software, procedures, regulations):
• MS Office tools
Interested candidates are encouraged to express their interest by applying for this position quoting reference 914374.
EU nationals only.
Domaine d'activité : Mécanique
Date De Début : 11/07/2018
Statut : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs