Assist with receiving inspections as required.
· Witness and verify Contractor mechanical completion & pre-commissioning activities.
· Assist with review of vendor specific pre-commissioning & commissioning requirements and ensure implementation.
· Participation in system / sub-system punch list verification and acceptance.
· Supervise and guide Contractors personnel where necessary.
· Assist with preparation of tools and consumables required for commissioning activities.
· Assist Contractors with generating and tracking MC/PC check sheets.
· Carry out punch list walk-downs.
· Carry out, and supervisor, rotating machinery alignment checks.
· Carry out vessel inspections.
· Hands on dynamic system commissioning.
· Participate and lead risk assessments and toolbox talks.
· Ensure that HSE procedures are properly implemented.
- Conducts line checking, leak test, hydro testing
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mechanical / Piping engineering
- Minimum 8 years project experience in oil & gas industry.
- Extensive experience of mechanical/piping commissioning requirements
- Effective team work in a multi-cultural team essential.
- Working knowledge of completion management software and tracking systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, working with diverse multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams.
Date De Début : 22/11/2015
Statut : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs