• Manage capital projects related to brown field modifications.
• Accountable for delivering projects.
• Accountability for project engineering deliverables and execution planning support for selected projects following Shell’s project management system.
• Proactively working with Design Integrators and other team members to keep projects on track.
• Working with Business Opportunity Managers, Asset and Local Technical / Business Leadership to ensure project drivers are aligned and projects are set up for success.
• Lead development of the contracting strategy and if appropriate initiate and lead tender preparation, pre-qualification, tender, bid evaluation and clarification effort for multi-project alliance contracts. Act as contract representative as required.
• Drive fit for purpose implementation of Group standards relevant to Projects and Opportunity Realization in Qatar, ensure application of Top Quartile projects practices.
• Manage projects compliance with management system and assurance processes i.e. risk, value improvement practices, permit and consents, change control & interface control.
• Driving standard solutions and technologies
• Driving deployment (and improvement) of standardised project management practices and tools
• Capturing best practices and maintaining lessons learned knowledge base
• HSSE Leadership
o As a member of the Qatar Project community, show up as a fantastic HSSE leader, continuing the outstanding safety performance seen to date in Qatar by genuinely believing in, and fostering a climate where there are no incidents and injuries and where people are truly cared about.
o This role is identified as a safety critical role.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Engineering Degree
• 10 Years experience in project management, engineering and construction of oil & gas facilities of which the majority should have been in a Project Engineering position, preferably with experience of design integration of multi-process unit facilities and well as licensing experience.
• Track record of successfully contributing to project development and delivery. Experience in the Middle East, knowledge of gas plants is an advantage, as is front-end and commissioning experience as well as execution.
• Proven leadership skills and strong personal drive in order to meet deadlines and specific targets.
• Team player with clear evidence of working with others to deliver on goals.
• Strong, and demonstrated, personal commitment to HSSE Leadership and experience in managing HSSE throughout all project phases
• Experience building and leading teams.
• Broad knowledge and experience of Project Engineering techniques, tools and practices
• Ability to work and manage in a multi-cultural environment
Start Date : 18/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs