Duties and Responsibilities
• Pre-operational phase of new system/equipment :
1. To help develop operational procedures for the designated areas
2. To contribute to ensuring pre-commissioning/commissioning activities
3. Punch listing
• Operational/Normal Running Phase:
1. Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with agreed Health, Safety and Environment practices and procedures as outlined in the Site Management System & Asset Local Rules.
2. Ensure that all activities in the day-to-day operation are carried out in a manner safe for personnel and equipment and minimising the impact on the environment.
3. General housekeeping, isolation and preparation of equipment for maintenance.
4. Continuously monitors conditions of running and static equipment during the course of the shift, is able to Identify problems as they arise and seek appropriate assistance
5. Is able to use all Site electronic information systems.
6. Sampling and laboratory testing in plant lab.
7. Logs and acts on Lab results
8. Liaises with Panel Operator and co-workers
9. Communication of events to Shift Supervisor and oncoming shift personnel
10. Liaison with other operators and flexibility to work in other areas should it be required
11. Trouble shoot and analyse process conditions continuously during the course of the shift to maintain optimal operation
12. Understands his role in maintaining the Site Safety and Environment plan
13. Communicates relevant changing conditions and situations to Panel Operator & Shift Supervisor
• Sulfur Removal treatment
• Water Treatment
• Steam & power units
• Catalyst reactor/catalyst loading (EO, SMPO)
• big petrochemicals
• Hydrogen production/Hydro treatment
• Crude distillation, base oil production
• Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC)
Desired Candidate Profile
A minimum of 10 years experience in operations of large Gas Plant, Refineries, LNG, Petro-Chemical plants
The incumbent must have good communication skills in verbal and written English.
Display calmness under pressure, ability to adapt quickly and to focus on team priorities
Must be seasoned Panel Operators or Senior Field Operators
Start Date : 18/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs