The HRSG Lead Commissioning Engineer is accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
1) To manage and direct the Commissioning and start-up activities of 150-MW Power Generation Plant, Gas and steam Turbines, -
2) To supervise commissioning and start-up activities on the project ; plan and direct start-up engineering assignments on the project including undertaking the technical responsibility for interpretation, organizing, executing, and co-coordinating these assignments.
3) To plan, develop, co-ordinate and direct start-up activities for the plant project. Provide start-up assistance at the jobsite
4) To assist with the identification of hand over systems and the establishment of priorities and sequence of completion
5) To prepare or direct the preparation of operations manuals. –
6) To ensure that work being performed is within scope of services and within budget. -
7) Manage all HRSG Commissioning Engineers.
8) Make sure safe work behavior is exercised.
9) Plan, Organize, supervise and track all HRSG , installation, construction( pipe welding) , commissioning(hydrostatic testing, cleaning steam/air blow witnessing and testing,) and handover activities
10) Ensure safe work habits are practiced
11) Assure all paperwork/ documentation is sustained in a proper and timely manner
12) Organize all vacations/days off to benefit project schedule
13) Manage all HRSG vendor representative activities
14) Reporting of problems , injuries , unplanned events or other issues affecting project schedule
15) Providing inputs to planning regarding manpower, construction, commissioning issues
16) Organization of day to day duties Coordinate with all other parties (construction, vendor, safety, quality control, client, partners, etc.) to complete the job on time, safely and correctly
17) Provide updates to the Commissioning Manager as directed Coordinate with all other parties (construction, vendor, safety, quality control, client, partners, etc.) to complete the job on time, safely and correctly Thorough knowledge of pre-commissioning, commissioning practices and design details Working knowledge of international codes, standards and specifications Possess trouble shooting skills; mechanical equipment packages, piping/static and rotating equipment HVAC knowledge and experience is a plus
18) Familiar with completion database (WINPCS, ICAPS etc)
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Minimum 15 years experience in Oil and Gas industry of which 5 years identifiable experience in commissioning of HRSG plants based on using Frame 9E GTG’s or similar, control systems and electrical facilities.
2) Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. A background / knowledge in Mechanical design procedures.
3) Substantial experience in the Oil & Gas industry and/or Petrochemical Industry
4) Solid background and expertise on EPC Projects, specifically on Power Plant and HV Substations Projects.
5) Technical knowledge of start-up operations, maintenance, and/or testing, including the development of commissioning and start-up manuals and associated method statements
Start Date : 18/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs