We are Urgently looking for Oil & Gas industry Sector in Abu Dhabi.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
• 10 years’ experience in an Electrical Maintenance position in the petrochemical
industry, including 5 years in a senior supervisory position.
• Technical knowledge of refining production operations and processes.
• Experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of power
generators, HV/LV switchgears, transformers, motors, UPS, and related electrical
process plant equipment, material handling equipment and associated control panels.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent decision making abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical ability. Very good command of oral and written.
• Directs, coordinates and supervises the installation, maintenance, repair, trouble
shooting and modification of Ruwais West electrical equipment, control panels,
power distribution systems and associated switchgear in the plant, off sites and
• Provides technical advice and guidance on all related maintenance works.
• Participates in the preparation of maintenance programmes, investigating
modification and new project proposals, examines equipment performance and
provides recommendations to enhance maintainability and to minimize maintenance
costs, ensuring that all maintenance services are provided safely and efficiently
Start Date : 17/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs