Vacancy: Material & Corrosion Section Head
Urgently required for Oil & Gas industry Sector in Abu Dhabi
• PhD., M. Sc in engineering, preferably Mechanical, Metallurgical or equivalent with corrosion engineering qualification.
• 9 Years’ experience in Material/ Corrosion engineering works in R&Ds, Petroleum Refineries, Petrochemical, Gas or Chemical Plants out of which at least 6 years should have been in a senior engineering position. 6 years’ experience in case of M. Sc qualification for the job.
• Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
• Good Computer literate including Laboratory related computer applications
• Assists refineries to evaluate condition of plant equipment, predict life expectation and highlight areas of concern to management and recommends corrective measures at optimum cost.
• Reviews materials/ project construction specifications, PRs; prepare procedures, standards and specification to ensure quality.
• Arranges Material and Corrosion related contracts/ WSOs and handles them till completion of the project.
• Ensure continuous staff competency enhancement, and lead the development of local engineers and technicians for handling Sections tasks and responsibilities. Be acquainted with company procedures and policies, and establish
• communications with pear R&Ds local and international in order to bench mark and develop TRC capabilities
Start Date : 17/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs