1) He should be a Bachelors Degree/ Diploma holder in Civil Engineering for civil engineer, mechanical for equipment and piping Electrical for E&I engineer
2) He should have minimum 10 years of experience (with 2/3 yrs minimum experience in GCC.) in oil and gas and/or petrochemical industry of which 5 years identifiable experience in construction gas turbine cogeneration plants based on using Frame 9E GTG’s or similar, control systems and electrical facilities consisting of 6.6 kV substations and transformer and must have extensive knowledge of site operations in Green and brown field
3) He should be able to guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work. Responsible for daily construction activity of the site, coordinating with Project Manager, Construction Manager, Consultants, subcontractors and all concerned departments etc. Using all approved drawings and materials
4) He should be well versed with industry standards and the rules and regulations applicable to the projects
5) He should be an experienced project planner, estimator, excellent communicator & an effective leader.
6) He should have leadership qualities and should be able to resolve any site issues in timely manner. Supervise the activities of the Site Supervisor / Foreman/ General Foreman and assist them to perform effectively
7) He should be able to read and monitor the constructions and related activities at the site efficiently. Responsible for checking the method statements in consultation with Construction Manager and same should approved by Consultant for execution of work Supervise the activities of the Site Supervisor / Foreman/ General Foreman and assist them to perform effectively
8) He should be responsible for implementation to carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection & Test Plans, and ensure that Quality Records are maintained / Construction Manager / Consultants / Client. (Including the works of the Subcontractors.)
9) Responsible for executing the work in accordance with: Working / shop drawings and specifications, Target construction program, Method Statements
10) Responsible for providing full support to the Construction t Manager with regular feedback of all information relating to project status with particular references to program, quality, variations, client issues and other relevant facts etc
11) Responsible for preparing records of allocation of resources labour rate analysis and cost control with consultati Supervisors, Foreman, staff and Labours and also initiate on job training programs according to demonstrated needs on Assist with the technical issue/s of the technical team as instructed and directed by the Project manager .
12) Monitoring progress of work against construction schedule and submission of required site reports in accordance with project reporting plan. Monitoring, controlling, and coordinating the works of different trade subcontractors and to report on their progress and or trends for problems / delays to construction Manager
13) Review drawings for correctness and clarity of information and take necessary action to ensure sufficient information is available. Monitor and ensure that only current revisions of Issued for Construction drawings are being used, and withdraw all superseded drawings from site Responsible for daily site quantity calculation in order to forecast the material requirement, labour requirement plant and equipment. Responsible for raising purchase requisitions for the above requirements duly approved by Project Manager.
14) He should have good knowledge of MS Office.
15) He should be able to attend and handle meetings with all project representatives.
16) He should have ability to work according to the Consultant/s & Company requirements.
17) He should have the ability to implement the project program on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within the agreed time frame.
18) To obtain the drawings of the project, assess the material and manpower requirement accurately and hand over the material/ manpower requirement to the purchase department to enable procurement, after obtaining approval.
19) To assist in preparation of accurate project programs, clearly indicate the timeframes and activities involved in the project, and monitor progress against the project plan taking corrective action wherever required through effective coordination with Contractors/Subcontractors & Suppliers for the project related works, efficiently.
20) To supervise the site regularly, keep the Company updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
21) To track project milestones and deliverables, check and deliver progress reports, complete requirements of documentation at defined frequency, analyze reports/results and troubleshoot problem areas, after obtaining approval, Maintain accurate records of delays and changes that have occurred
22) To supervise and ensure adherence to QA/QC and HSE policies to ensure quality and guarantee safe & healthy work place.
23) To hand over the Project on completion as per the desired and standard procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile
ii) 10 years related experience,
iii) PDO or Shell Group experience is also requited.
iv) He shall be experienced in construction of gas turbine cogeneration plants based on using Frame 9E GTG’s or similar, control systems and electrical facilities consisting of 6.6 kV substations and transformers.
Start Date : 10/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs