1. Ensure that the safety program is strictly applied during all sites activities. To liaise with the HSE and/or Quality department for the support for project safety and or quality to ensure Company Health, Safety & Environment and quality policy and procedures are covered to client satisfaction
2. Ensure that the project schedule meets the deadline. Monitor and ensure work is completed in accordance with the Project Execution and HSE Management Plans and ensure full compliance to these plans
3. Ensure that the 3- week ahead schedule submitted on a weekly basis. Detailed planning and day-to-day direction of field activities
4. Ensure that the necessary requisition supplies & materials to meet the schedule. Monitor strictly the Procurement Schedule.
Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction method & evaluate methods and determine costs effectiveness of plans.
5. Advise Project management in timely manner to identify budget, schedule, quality & safety.
6. Ensure maintenance of daily records including information on labor and plant and any non–compliant materials or workmanship
7. Manage the team of Engineers, Safety Officers, Inspectors & other personnel working in the site.
8. Take action to deal with the results of delays, bad weather or emergencies at construction site.
9. Solve and resolve matters such as procedures, complaints and construction problems.
10. Investigate damage, accidents or delays of construction sites to ensure proper procedures are being carried out.
11. Identify problematic design issues and make recommendations support engineering procedures.
12. To represent the organization and enhance relationships in dealings with client, consultants and regulatory authorities to ensure all agreements are implemented.
13. To supervise work teams for effective delivery of daily objectives including the control of work hours, overtime to improve efficiency and to manage resources and equipment to achieve contract completion within budget and time.
14. To identify and ensure skills of assigned manpower are aligned to project requirements to ensure technically competent personnel for the project.
15. To participate in regular meetings to identify problems, target dates, issues, delays execution of work to ensure timely project completion.
16. Should maintain relations with all stake holders. Be aware of all project labour and industrial relations and co-ordinate with the Industrial Relations group to ensure adherence to, and keep up to date with, relevant policies and processes Ensure effective communication with various stakeholders
17. Establish and maintain good working relationships with the client and strive for customer satisfaction rating that meets or exceeds expectations
18. Encouraging commitment through formulating a clear vision and direction Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and a sound knowledge in relevant software
Desired Candidate Profile
i) B.Sc. or graduate in engineering.
ii) 15 years related experience, minimum of 5 years construction management and control.
iii) PDO or Shell Group experience is also requited.
iv) He shall be experienced in construction of gas turbine cogeneration plants based on using Frame 9E GTG’s or similar, control systems and electrical facilities consisting of 6.6 kV substations and transformers.
v) Proven experience in managing construction of high value EPC contracts (i.e. min. 25 million US$);
vi) procurement of high value equipment (i.e. min. 5 million US$) and
vi) managing multiple subcontractors with high value work scope (min. 1 million US$).
Start Date : 10/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs