• Knowledge of Company HSE policy, rules and procedures (HSE MS) and in particular ISO14001 standard.
• Observance of the company HSE policy, rules and procedures.
• Participation to HSE activities and global improvement (e.g. referential, reporting, REX, audits, Maestro, trainings, HSE action plans…)
• Contribute to the ALK Asset Integrity initiative by reporting any anomaly, defect, bad practice, lack of equipment, lack of competence that could result in a major HSE incident or loss of production.
• He ensures the correct behaviour of teams working under his responsibility (Maintenance, 3rd Party ... ) in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures.
• Ensures all personnel adhere to a high standard of Safety under the PTW system and is responsible for all jobs on the Plant (Cold, Hot ... )
• Conducts of Tool Box Talks on daily basis for jobs on the Plant
• Conducts of Job Risk Analysis in case of job to be carried out with potential hazards
• Acts as witness with QP for tank dip fiscal readings
• Communicates and informs CR about job progress and, if need be, about any problem encountered
• Acts as 'On scene' Operator in case of emergency
• Performs a Plant inspection (Checking of any leak, Safety Equipment checks, checking of rotating equipment’s condition ... )
• Takes Field Parameters Readings (DCS, Separators ... )
• Checks Chemical pumps, adjusting dosing rates and chemical filling
• Performs jobs as per Control Room requirements including the re-setting of valves for restarting after a shutdown
• Assists Maintenance Team for Mechanical Isolations / De-isolation, C02 System Isolation / De-isolation ...
• Changes and shifts of auto-sampler cylinders, taking manual samples and proving of fiscal meters
• 1st Level Maintenance
• Plant housekeeping and tidying
• Receives of 'Pigs' from the offshore pipelines
• Prepares Field View reports, updates Well Test data and updates daily Excel report. He also prepares a daily activity report.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education, Experience & Competencies
Education: Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 2 years' study)
Professional experience: 5 years' experience in the field of Production on Oil & Gas production installations
Technical competencies: A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations - Field control with DCS – Automatism and logic - Regulation.
Behavioural competencies: Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others - Physical ability to work in the climatic conditions of the site.
Other competencies: He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations. He must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse. English necessary, French an advantage.
Start Date : 10/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs