Bachelor's Degree of Engineering from a recognized & reputed university(4 year regular course), with minimum 5 years experience as HSE personnel in the relevant field, which includes minimum 2 years experience in Oil & Gas Industries.
Must have successfully completed one or more certified HSE courses in any category of training in General Industry Safety, Construction Safety, Environmental Management, Industrial Hygiene, ISO 14001 / OSHAS 18001 Lead Auditor, NEBOSH, IOSH, ASSE Certificate in Global Safety Management or equivalent courses as appropriate to the designation.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor of Engineering in any Engineering Discipline
• International Standards in Safety & Environment
• Clients Safety Policy
• First Aid
• Fire Fighting
• Emergency & Evacuation Skills
• Training Skills (including Presentation Skills)
• Supervisory Skills
• Auditing Skills
• Minimum 12 years related work experience
Start Date : 30/07/2015
Status : Waiting