1. Managing the progress of the project/s and producing the weekly and monthly reports to the client and management
2. Ensuring the long term objectives are clear and reached by their appointed deadlines and making sure all short term goals are achieved
3. Reporting any delays and Identifying any potential risks that may impact upon the project/s
4. Create and adopt a culture of continuous improvement in project/s, Adopt culture of partnership and co-operation with Client/Company.
5. Closely monitor mobilization and transition periods to ensure smooth approvals.
6. Custodian of all Management Systems and processes, ensure all are kept current.
7. Single point responsible and accountable for the management and execution of all aspects of the Service to ensure quality deliverables, on time and within agreed costs
Desired Candidate Profile
1. BE/ B. Tech with relevant engineering discipline and membership of internationally accepted applicable professional Institute. Post Graduate Degree in engineering management is strongly preferred
2. 15-20 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar role
3. Familiar with Omani business ethics and standards
4. If you are currently based in Oman, you MUST have an NOC
5. Fluency in English is essential
6. Shall have proven successful experience in all aspects of project development management and general management.
7. Shall be able to create and articulate vision, policy and strategy with regard to Contractors business. Shall possess proven ability to communicate, delegate and motivate all Personnel.
Start Date : 28/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs