Job Title: Sr. HSE Engineer (Drilling)
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Candidate should have experience in Drilling HSE Engineer is responsible for providing HSE support and ensure effective implementation of Integrated Health, Safety, Environmental policies and procedures during Drilling and workover rig operations, providing HSE support to the wellsite supervisors.
- Drilling HSE Engineer shall monitor and ensure that all operational safety controls are compiled to reduce the risks at all well..
- Promote/demonstrate HSE expectations and HSE culture.
- Develop and ensure that the drilling related HSE Policy and strategic objectives are developed, signed off and reviewed periodically.
- Work in the engineering teams under the direction of senior management preparing and producing HSE deliverables, such as all reports or studies required for approval process of regulatory bodies, and communicating with all concerned parties to bring deliverables for HSE relating drilling operations.
- Manage HSE aspects of procurement of equipment and services including preparation of requisitions, technical bid evaluation, vendor data review, scope development and management, problem solving
Allocate HSE responsibilities within the drilling organization.
- Ensure resource needs are met to fully implement the HSE Management System requirements.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, please provide me with an updated copy of your resume, along with a number to reach you and kindly provide me with the following details.
Start Date : 28/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs