Supervisory Role :
• Provide HSE orientation to employees and visitors.
• Conduct monthly HSE communication session for all employees.
• Prepare regular reports on compliance and activity for presentation to the operational management.
• Inform the management team and supervision of any new or conflictive legislative matters that could impact the facility.
HSE Responsibility :
• Plan, coordinate, and implement effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the company’s objectives are met.
• Provide support to departmental manager and supervisors in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
• Perform regular HSE audits to evaluate the effectiveness of Health and Safety systems and procedures, and identify and implement improvements.
• Coordinate HSE activities such as safety meeting, LPT meeting, safety inspection of material handling equipment and fire prevention system.
• Provide support as company representative to external audit organizations
• Plan and coordinate company-wide HSE initiatives e.g. ISO, 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the management
• Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to management
• Responsible for identifying hazardous conditions in the workplace.
• Train employees on safety policies, procedures and regulations.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
• Take action to mitigate the impact and likelihood of health and safety risks.
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Manage Safety Statistic reporting.
• Occasional travelling to coordinate activities with local authorities and perform audit duties of sister companies.
• Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
• Prepare specific country Emergency Response Plan, and monitor for civil unrest
• Ensure All testing equipment, instruments, and meters are in good condition
• Ensure all lifting equipment is in good working condition and certified for usage
• Manage the company vehicles maintenance and inspection and activate trip management system
• Monitor and reinforce the usage of safety passports
• Keep the medical and vaccination records and liaise with the HR
• Keep record for PPEs
• Attend client HSE meeting
• Well understand field operations and contract obligations
• To undertake any other duties as required by management, commensurate with the grade of the post.
Start Date : 26/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs