• Use in-depth understanding of contractual, commercial & legal process relating to contracts to ensure that the company position is protected.
• Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
• Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
• Track authorizations and correspondence between company & client.
• Maintain detailed and organized contract files.
• Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
• Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
• Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
• Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
• Perform closing activities as needed.
• Track payments and deadlines.
• Analyze and mitigate risk.
• Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with agreed terms.
• As part of the contracts team, during contract execution will inform management of contractual rights and obligations and then recommend actions to mitigate contract risk.
• During contract performance, the Sr. Contract Administrator will interpret terms and conditions and monitor the performance against contract requirements and obligations.
• Essential functions include, but not limited to, producing contractual correspondence, narratives for contract changes, , contractual interpretation of order requirements and agreements, billing support, upkeep of assigned contract files and track all internal/external contractual obligations.
• Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Desired Candidate Profile
Financial understanding of rate structures and pricing strategies.
Ability to work independently on contracts when needed.
Demonstrated ability to handle complex contractual agreements.
The Contract Administrator will work under the direction of a Contracts Manager and will be involved with activities required for developing and maintaining contracts or subcontracts for various Oil & GAS projects. This person will have the skills to conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities
This position is offshore Island based.
Rotation Schedule : 05 months work followed by 01 month paid leave.
Working Hours : 12 hours per day & 07 days a week.
Start Date : 23/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs