- Plan, direct, coordinate and assist in upper Zakum & ZIRKU sites Gas Turbine maintenance activities.
- Responsible for the timely, safe, cost effective achievement of Gas Turbine’s reliability and availability targets as directed by maintenance policy & Strategy and in line with applicable industry standards, codes and best practices.
- Provide specialist technical support to upper Zakum & ZIRKU sites maintenance teams as well as other departments appertaining to Gas turbine maintenance and operations.
- Direct and follow-up the Gas Turbine repair and maintenance activities for all the different types and models of Gas turbines and their accessories at UZ /ZR site, local workshops and vendor’s overhaul facilities abroad as applicable.
- Support site Gas Turbine Teams to carryout various maintenance activities of gas Turbines and its ancillaries as required.
- Participate actively in maintenance optimization programs using reliability centered maintenance (RCM) and other applicable Techniques.
- Prepare equipment / component repair procedure as applicable and in line with best practices.
- Review and advise on maintenance budget programs for 5 year Business & operating plans.
- Initiate requisitions for materials and services related to Turbines activities as required.
- Coordinate & assist OS-ES / EP / Major Project Teams in the selection and determination of specifications for new turbines and related equipment installation as required.
- Monitor , supervise and control through various stages of minor projects/ retrofits/ upgrade execution, with the contractor during site survey, preparation of FDS, detailed engineering, construction/ integration, FAT,SAT, installation, commissioning , updating of technical documents to As-Built in liaison with site teams.
- Support site teams in trouble shooting / resolution / guide to resolve Turbine related problems.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA), taking OEM assistance as required, and recommend solutions / mitigation measures.
- Participate in implementation / follow-up of Turbine condition monitoring system.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive Turbines maintenance records.
- Prepare overhaul plans for Turbine and its accessories.
- Initiate studies & Liaise with vendors / specialists / OEM as required to improve turbines availability , reliability and cost effective operation.
- Prepare SOW and expedite / Manage turbine units retrofit & upgrade as required.
- Assist in Preparation & review of operating / capital budget expenditure appertaining to Turbines Maintenance initiatives.
- Participate in preparation of five years and further long term business operating plans related to Turbines and accessories, keeping in view the obsolescence and beforehand action to cater it.
- Pursue & update Maintenance Assurance Action Plans (MAAP) appertaining to Gas turbine packages.
- Perform health checks / audits to ascertain Turbine packages integrity, efficiency and performance reliability.
- Prioritize and expedite MAAP & Health checks identified weak link’s mitigation action.
- Contribute to turbine packages maintenance strategies review and update.
- Participate in HAZOP, technical review, risk assessment and safety audits, as applicable.
- Record and monitor all opportunity / shutdown based jobs accordingly and ensure machine availability during shutdown work.
- Preparation & update of turbine / package history as required.
- Maintain / update and analyze turbine’s KPI to evaluate performance & achievements. Issue reports accordingly.
- Develop UAE National Engineers and Technicians as required.
- Initiate and establish blanket contracts / Service level agreements for various turbine packages overhauls , repairs and other related maintenance activities & requirements. Prepare scope of work and participate in contract preparation & technical evaluation for gas turbines overhauls and repairs.
- Overview / ensure the integrity of spare Gas Generators and power turbines @ proper storage and preservation along with regular inspection / checks ( MUSSAPAH cold store).
- Perform duties in a safe, professional and efficient manner, complying with HSE requirements related to all jobs / activities. Familiarize & maintain proper and continuous knowledge of company’s HSE Procedure, rules and regulations & abide by them at all times.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering (Minimum)
- Fifteen (15) Years on job experience related to Gas Turbines maintenance and exposure to workshop / depot activities (repair / overhaul of Gas Turbines).
- Specific experience on Aero-derivative gas turbines is a MUST.
- Good troubleshooting & Analytical capabilities.
Good knowledge & experience in various NDT & condition Monitoring techniques ( vibration survey/ analysis, tribology, etc..).
- Proficiency in English Language (Spoken and Written).
- IT Skill / Computer Literate.
Start Date : 22/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs