Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Reports to: Vice President – Operations
Function: Operations and Maintenance
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Support Operations Manager in planning, managing and coordinating maintenance and shutdown activities to ensure that production and uptime targets are effectively met and that the facility is operated and maintained safely and efficiently in accordance with Company policies, objectives and quality standards. Maintenance scope includes mechanical, electrical and instrument equipment as well as civil and structural works.
- Takes functional direction from and supports the Engineering Manager in the preparation and implementation of maintenance strategies, budgets, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent operating experience.
- 12 to 15 years diversified maintenance experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical or solids handling industries including at least 7 years in a supervisory position.
- Strong People Management, Leadership and Team building skills with good inter-personnel, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Sound knowledge of HSE principles and their application in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience in preparation for operations in projects
- Experience in onshore remote/desert operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and influence at different levels of the organization.
Start Date : 20/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs