Job Title: Facilities Manager
Reports to: Vice President – Operations
Function: Operations and Maintenance
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Formulates and delivers Long Term Outlook for the Fields Facilities, development of CAPEX forecast in conjunction with Facility Operations Division for inclusion in the Business-Plan.
- Provides an integrated overview of existing and new infrastructure. Assesses adequacy of current facilities and identify requirements for new facilities or revamps/retrofits of existing facilities. (Work covers all major project works related to process installations on Offshore and Onshore locations and also to undeveloped fields).
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical/ Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 12 to 15 years diversified experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical or solids handling industries including at least 08-09 years post qualification experience with a sound knowledge of facilities planning/integration and execution of projects/ feasibility studies.
- Good practical knowledge of operation and design of oilfield production facilities and offshore fields pressure maintenance systems is highly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of HSE principles and their application in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience in preparation for operations in projects
- Experience in onshore remote/desert operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and influence at different levels of the organization..
Start Date : 20/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs