Reporting to: HSSE Manager
Job purpose - Provide administrative support to HSSE and staff
Summary of responsibilities:
• Contribute to continuous improvement in HSE performance by ensuring safety and environmental standards are followed within the workplace. Ensure prompt reporting of HSE hazards or incidents.
• Distribute reminders for HSSE OES activities
• Format, maintain approval log and communicate HSSE allocated SOP updates per the procedure.
• Develop eAlerts and distribute to the organisation
• Enter STOP cards, develop and publish monthly reports
• Manage Incident Report database
• Maintain HSSE planner
• Prepare the HSSE Monthly Report and KPI dashboard
• Develop PRQ/PSR/MRQ/WR as required
• Prepare/format HSSE presentations
• Coordinate legislation and standard updates
• Provide administrative support to the team including PPE administration, maintaining HSSE action list, updating notice boards, booking meeting rooms etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications and Competencies (Min. required knowledge, skills and experience):
• Diploma level qualification in business administration or equivalent relevant qualification
• Excellent knowledge of written and verbal English language
• Computer literate – high proficiency in MS Office, email, intranet, internet, etc.
• Ability to work under pressure to balance and prioritize multiple tasks, deliver simple tasks promptly without impacting larger work volume/priorities
• Ability to complete work in a timely and accurate manner
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Friendly attitude that encourages people to work with position
• Good communication skills
• Good numeration and analytical skills for uncomplicated problems.
Start Date : 16/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs