Description of the Role
In coordination with the Regional Electro-mechanical Manager, the Senior MEP Manager is to support and upgrade the Electromechanical (E/M) engineering, procurement and construction activities throughout the Region;
• Cascades down into his organization the company’s Vision and strategies.
• Provides input upwards into the organization to set the company strategies.
• Assigns responsibilities within his organization as he sees fit to ensure the best possible delivery of his responsibilities. The way he assigns them does not relieve him from his responsibility towards the E/M Department Manager.
• Adjusts or changes his organization to respond to the changing environment, technology, market conditions, financial challenges, competition etc.
• Monitors the time and cost performance of the E & M sections of projects in the region and provides support for their improvement
• Ensures the availability and proper allocation of resources within the region.
• Delivers profitability above planned levels
• Keeps clients satisfied
• Completes projects on time
• Plans, organizes and controls implementation of work towards the achievement of goals and objectives
• Ensures people are being developed
• Prevents work related conflicts and resolves them if they emerge
• Has responsibility and accountability for the Department
• Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and procedures and local laws and regulations
• Complies with Corporate Governance rules, Company’s systems, Policies and Procedures. Approvals, as required, have to be obtained for the execution of his responsibilities.
• Continuously improves the performance of the Department
• Maintains the knowledge center for the Department and ensures the creation, acquisition, and sharing of knowledge within the company
Desired Candidate Profile
• University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Min. 5 years relevant management experience
• Familiarity with relevant engineering projects
• Working knowledge of Planning, Scheduling, Cost Control and Budgeting
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective service provider
• Goal driven and innovative personality
• Capability to perform under stressful situations
• Fluency in English language
• Proven leadership skills
• Knowledge of project management tools
• Knowledge of basic legal and financial concepts
• Minimum 15 years working experience in the construction industry
Start Date : 12/07/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs