WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors.
Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. We currently employ 35,600 people in 157 offices across 46 countries.
WorleyParsons Abu Dhabi office was recently awarded a contract to provide Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services. The primary aim for this scope of work is to upgrade the existing Zirku Island onshore Oil and Gas facilities to processing levels of 1,000,000 BPD from the current 600,000 BPD in two phases. Phase 1 - 750K and Phase 2 – 1,000K.
The crude oil is being produced in the Upper Zakum field, the second largest offshore field in the world with estimated recoverable oil reserves comprising 21 billion barrels. During the current phase, the WorleyParsons PMC team based in the FEED contractor’s office in Toronto completed the FEED Stage and currently in Abu Dhabi for the EPC Evaluation and later Detailed Engineering
We are looking for Lead Contracts / Procurement Engineer for our PMC client ZADCO to be based in UAE.
Position: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Purchase, supervise and coordinate procurement issues across all assets and provide a centre of commercial expertise for subcontract works
• Acquire goods and services at the lowest possible total end user cost to Clients considering safety, price, service, quality and delivery
Roles & Responsibility
• Procure materials and equipment in a safe, timely, efficient and cost effective manner in accordance with the ROS date.
• Ensure that vendor selection meets the policies, practices and procedures of Clients.
• Understand Customer Service Expectations, review and measure procurement performance in line with their expectations
• Direct and develop appropriate Materials Systems to aid effective procurement and materials management.
• Interface with Clients on the transportation of materials, supplies and services and the optimum utilisation of resources.
• Develop programmes to optimise and control levels of inventory held by our Clients
• Report on goals, targets and achievements in agreed format.
• Identify, initiate and report on opportunities for economies.
• Measure performance and employ strategies for tangible and continuous improvements.
• Manage business risk imported via Third Parties Goods and Services, including HSEQ, Commercial and Technical.
• Understand HSEQ Legislative aspects of Procurement and Materials Management e.g. COSHH, IMDG, IATA.
• Engineering degree is must.
• 12 years minimum relevant experience in oil and gas production and processing /petrochemicals and other hydrocarbons projects in similar field.
• Fully coherent in all international codes and standards.
• FEED, Detailed Engineering and EPC experience
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English is required.
• PMC experience is must.
Start Date : 29/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs