For the post of Safety Department
oil and Gas PLANTs in Jubail.
* Desired candidate profile for the position :
1. Qualification Diploma in Industrial Safety or Equivalent from Govt.Technical Board
Minimum - 3years
Maximum - 5years
Any particular batch of graduation/P.G. -
Any specific requirements about the previous experience -
(Organizations, functional exposure, languages known etc.)
- Medium size manufacturing company (oil gas / chemical/FMCG/Pharma plant)
- Must have experience implementation of Safety standard like OHSAS
- Must be a either DEE/DME
3. Key Deliverables of this role
Plant Safety :-
* Implement and monitor safety practices.
* Conduct safety meetings.
* Release monthly safety report.
* Provide inputs to engineering team on machine safety
* Provide inputs to production on safe practices
* Conduct safety audits
* Identify vendors for safety items
* Conduct regular safety trainings.
* Identify external agencies for required safety trainings.
* Monitor the effectiveness of training
* Liaison with other plants to bring best safety practices.
* Review and monitor the statutory compliance wrt health and safety.
4. 'Must have' functional competencies
* Ability to deal with operators
* Skills and Competence to drive safety culture
5. Critical personality attributes
Good communication skills, oratory skills
Good Interpersonal skills
6. Possible growth avenues for a successful incumbent :In the Engineering function
* Reporting relationship :
The positions reports into - GMW
Following positions report into this position
Structure of team
key interfaces Close interactions with Engineering ,Production and Administration
Start Date : 24/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs