Contract Duration: Contract Hire – Residential Assignment
Location: Onshore, Qatar (may entail offshore – site visits)
Starting Date: 01st September 2015
Client: A Global Oil and Gas Operating Company and for their project in Qatar
Package: Tax-Free Day Rate, additional Monthly Allowances (figures may depend if coming on Single or Accompanied Status), Flights and Medicals - Insurance
Deadline of CV Submission: 30th June 2015
Dimension of the mission
• To develop and manage an organization to carry out the Project while respecting procedures, quality, HSE, and cost and schedule optimization to the full satisfaction of Operations
• To conduct all the contractual activities to ensure a reduced exposure of the company to risks associated to costs, schedule and HSE.
• To prepare, propose and follow up on budgets, taking any necessary corrective actions.
• To ensure awareness of and compliance with HSE rules and regulations by subordinates and contractors.
• To pursue the HSE objectives defined by his hierarchical superiors.
• To ensure that his activities are carried out in compliance with company HSE procedures and standards.
• To manage the 16' Production Pipeline Replacement Project
• To prepare the budget, scope of work, schedule, and call for tenders for this Project; and to analyze and validate proposals, select a contractor, organize award of contract with the C&P Department as well as with other Company/ECP Entities; to write the close-out report.
• To define and implement contractual strategies consistent with the context and obtain partner approval if required
• To ensure that the Contractor conducts all required studies and that ECP Engineering Department or the DEV/TEC Engineers gives their inputs in due time, controls results and checks technical specifications.
• To ensure that installation design complies with company HSE specifications and internal regulations of the subsidiary.
• To ensure the procured pipeline and associated coating are as per the Company General Specifications requirements and are delivered on time to meet the installation schedule.
• To organize and mobilize an efficient and qualified offshore supervision team for the installation campaign
• To check quality, NDT, welding supervision and all necessary disciplines during construction.
• To request, if necessary, the assistance of Other Company Departments (LSO, C&P).
• To manage interfaces with other divisions entities and other subsidiary services, particularly Field Operations (preparation of SIMOPS dossier when required).
• To prepare and supervise the pre-commissioning in accordance with company rules and procedures.
• To hand over fully documented and pre-commissioned installations to the operations/start-up team.
• To monitor schedule, budget and progress (technical, schedule and cost); to ensure follow-up and respect of costs in cooperation with other Entities of the ECP Department;.
• To promote innovation and costs reduction.
• To submit a weekly report to his hierarchical superiors and to prepare other reports as required.
• To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
• Install the 16' pipeline and associated items (In Line Tee) between DP2, DP3 and DP4 in a safe manner in close coordination with the Head of Projects, the Contractor(s) and the Company Authorities.
• This position involves installation activities for a pipeline between platforms, and pre-commissioning.
• He is responsible to ensure effective management and control of the proper preparation and execution of the 16' pipeline installation contract.
• He manages the Company Offshore team and interface with Contractor Installation Team, defining resources and means in order to complete the Installation activities, up to transfer to Field Operation.
• He will liaise with the Head Of Projects in supervising and reporting all matters related to his Project.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Professional experience: Experience in projects (Company project by preference) management - Engineering & execution phases & Offshore background
• Technical competencies: Technical skills in offshore pipeline engineering and installation, familiar with Company Technical Corporate division (TEC). Previous experience in contract and project management is required.
• Behavioural competencies: Pro-activity and anticipation. Good communication and co-ordination skills, autonomous, rigorous, contractually orientated.
• Other competencies: Fluent in English & knowledge of Company referential
• Education: Graduated engineer or equivalent grade in university.
Start Date : 23/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs