Our client an Oil and gas sector is looking forward to recruit for the position of 'Field Senior Mechanician / Senior Turbine Leader” in Abu Dhabi.
Job Rotation Cycle: 29 Days on and 27 Days Off
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Availability of turbo-machinery to meet the production, injection and H.S.E targets in line with the operation policy.
• Supervision of turbine mechanical activities: responsible for the day to day safe and efficient running activities for all jobs carried out in turbine workshops and by the turbine team on the turbo-machinery.
Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
Respond to any emergency situation to provide first line emergency response in accordance with the emergency procedures and to assist local emergency situations if required.
Fill out PTW as applicant for activities executed by technicians when required.
Control all work in their area of accountability through the implementation and compliance with the Permit to Work process so as to prevent any undue risks or unsafe acts.
Supervise and develop turbine technicians.
Coordinate, quality assurance and support all engineering disciplines in overhaul/repair plant equipment
Managing turbine tool stores and provide tools for field technicians
Develop and review procedures, work instruction for workshop activities
Prepare and complete relevant QA/QC documentation for the activities when required.
Follow use SAP to manage notifications, work orders, parts ordering, and job history recording.
Closely apply and follow-up SAP PM Process to manage notifications, work orders preparation and closing, parts ordering, and job history recording.
Lead contractor staff in the planning and execution of their work as required.
Participate in RCA investigations and carries out associated remedial actions as required.
Conduct on the job training and mentoring of Company’s academicians and staff in the safe and efficient maintenance of Company’s production assets
Conduct local national staff assessments and have an input into Company’s academy mentees training records
Maintain a flexible and positive attitude, especially with regard to the working environment and highly focussed safety procedures
Perform regular reporting of Turbine Mechanical activities.
Supervising Turbine mechanical activities on offshore operational facilities in a safe, reliable and cost effective way according to the approved company standards and policies.
o Comply with the activities described within the HSEMS.
o Know their responsibilities to environmental issues in their work areas.
As such his duties and areas of authority are:
o Following instructions given by managers and supervisory personnel.
o Reporting any anomaly, abnormal conditions and near miss to his supervisor.
o Participating actively in HSE meetings, safety talks, tool boxes, training sessions and drills.
o Co-operating actively in the execution of the HSE plans.
o Suspending activities when there is a potential or actual threat to human life, the installation or the environment, and notify forthwith the responsible supervisor.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates with Offshore Experience
• Expertise in reading engineering drawings, interpreting tolerances and applying them in the execution of jobs
• Proven hands-on experience in servicing/repairing Rotating Equipment (Turbo-compressors, Turbo-pumps, Turbo-generators, ...) with good track records in O&G facilities
• Competent in the use of SAP in Maintenance activities
• Able to demonstrate understanding of maintenance procedures and planning systems
• Sound knowledge of PTW, safe work practices, hazard assessment and risk management
Start Date : 16/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs