This position is a unique opportunity to supervise the design, commissioning and successful start-up of GE Gas Turbines and final handover to client.
Your main duties will be:
• Coordinate with Engineering and Design team and ensure the design is appropriate as per the requirements of Gas Turbines
• Responsible for pre-shipment inspection, preparation for shipment, unloading and loading apparatus such as gas turbines.
• Detailed inspection of gas turbines and gas turbine components. Reassemble and re-inspect after assembly. Record data as required
• Provide advice in assembly, stacking, and bolt tensioning per specifications, following established procedures
• Set up and align large rotating apparatus, perform balancing operation
• Prepare pre-commissioning, commissioning and maintenance procedures of gas turbines
• Use all required safety equipment and follow established safety procedures
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications & Experience:
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Oil and Gas industry and proven yourself familiar with GE Gas Turbines.
• You will have a proven track record on gas turbines operations and extensive Commissioning experience of GE Gas Turbines (in particular GE Frame 5, 6 or 7).
• You will likely have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with excellent communication skills in verbal and written English briefs and skilled in report writing.
Keyword: GE Gas Turbines, Design , Inspection , pre-commissioning, commissioning and maintenance procedures
Start Date : 16/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs