Required a civil engineer for a leading Oil & Gas company in Dubai. Candidate should have minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in similar capacity. GCC experience is a must.
Project Duration: 4 months based in UAE
Excellent salary offered.
• Responsible for carrying out detailed engineering for Civil/Structured works in compliance with international codes
• Review of Vendor drawings and approve construction material.
• Responsible for implementation and use of Quality Control Documents;
Quality Manuals, Quality Plans, Procedures,
• Responsible for all technical review of documents / Method Statements
/drawings related to Civil / Structural works as per project specifications.
• Capable to provide input, instruct and supervise CADD designers and check their work.
• Responsible for co-ordination with interdisciplinary counterparts, Client, EPC Contractor as well as vendors.
• Proficient in using STAAD Pro for Analysis & Design of concrete and steel structures, Blast resistant concrete buildings and modular steel buildings.
• Experience in civil works pertaining to drainage system (Surface/Underground drainage), earthworks, site preparation, site grading and paving, Road & Fence layout etc. Exposure to Architectural design works related to Industrial/Plant Buildings for Oil & Gas projects is preferable.
• Preparation of drainage calculations for Storm water, Sanitary Sewage, Oily water sewer, design of Sewer/septic tank sizing, retention basin for Tank Farm projects.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills and ability to self-check and produce accurate work
Start Date : 15/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs