- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Programming the machine tool with data taken from technical drawings
- Planning the most efficient order of machine operations for each job
- Choosing the right tools for each stage
- Setting the cutting speeds and tolerance levels
- Carrying out the operations
- Checking that work meets quality and technical standards
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be holding a Diploma in Engineering or Two years relevant Trade Certificate.
- must have maintenance experience in Heavy Industries like Aluminum Smelter, Oil& Gas, Steel, Petrochemical
- must have experience with API (American Petroleum Institute)
- must be able to read, write and converse in English
Start Date : 15/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs