• Train and coach welders for new welding processes;
• Plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize documented learning for the welders;
• Employ appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to the training participants;.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in communication;
• Contribution to Growth and Enhancement of the welder training facility within NDT division;
• Participate in the marketing of the welder training services of the company;
• Keep logs of training performance
• Audit welder performance, analyze performance trends, and follow up on areas of concern
• Trouble-shoot welding problems involving technique and provide corrective actions
• Periodically check equipment, report conditions, and recommend corrective actions
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills and Experience:
• At least 5-8 years working experience as a qualified welder;
• Should have good verbal and written communication skills relative to welding
• Should be able to deliver llectures and demonstration on the basic welding concepts, equipment, material and welding techniques
• Positive management attitude
• A keen interest in welding and learning about welding.
• Ability to communicate to various levels of management.
• Available to work flexible hours
• Readiness to travel across the Kingdom as and when required for the project,
• Should have good understanding of HSEM and QMS system
B.E. (Mechanical) having excellent working knowledge of welding processes like SMAW, GTAW, FCAW and GMAW.
Preferably with diploma in welding processes from a reputed institute.
Start Date : 13/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs