- Establishes and maintains efficient and cost effective methods of filing and document management systems by developing standard procedures and utilizing the integrated Electronic Database Management System workflow (EDMS) and computerized inventory and retrieval systems.
- Analyses structures and contents of documents and develops records classification and retention schedules to facilitate filing and retrieval operation.
- Converts reference documents into scanned images and stores in network /CD-ROM.
- Conducts and maintains computerized inventory of all project documents.
- Transfers inactive documents from HQ and various projects sites to Corporate Archives and retrieves the document as and when needed. Supervises and provides necessary technical support to site document control staff to implement efficient document control and records management systems and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by a two-year diploma in Information Management or equivalent.
- 6 years’ experience in document control discipline, with 3 years in project environment.
- Good exposure of information and record technology products and operations.
- Good knowledge of English.
Start Date : 13/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs