- Performs various secretarial and general clerical duties in assigned position.
- Types, proof-reads and distributes a variety of materials such as letters, reports and tabulations. Includes entering, amending and retrieving information, and performing security copying and archiving of documents.
- Completes and processes standard forms and reports from brief notes or oral instructions.
- Establishes and maintains a filing system, requisitions, maintains ad distributes office stationery and supplies.
- Receives persons calling at the office of assigned supervisor, answers queries and schedules appointments.
- Answers and makes telephone calls. Takes down and passes messages as directed.
- Receives sorts and distributes all incoming mail. Makes copies as needed and presents to supervisor. Prepares outgoing mail for dispatch. Maintains a proper register for incoming / outgoing mail.
- Arranges meetings as instructed. Includes arranging conference rooms, visual aids and refreshments. May attend meetings to take minutes.
- Performs other similar or related duties as assigned, such as compiling and circulating data, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Completion of Secondary education, followed by a 10 year course in secretarial work.
4 years’ experience in a related field.
Proficient in operating PC, facsimile, Photocopier, Telex and various office machines, including working knowledge of prevailing popular application software and spreadsheets.
Ability to type in English and take shorthand at the required company rates.
Good knowledge of English
Start Date : 13/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs