Our Client has a long history of oil exploration and production in Iraq. They became the first International Oil Company to come back to Iraq after a period of 35 years.
Candidate shall report to Facility Engineering Manager and will be an integral member of a multi-discipline Operations Engineering Department.
Candidate’s responsibilities shall include:
• Provide technical support, as necessary, to all ROO Departments, including; Operations, Maintenance, Projects (Brownfield and Greenfield Development Projects), and Construction on all aspects of process and process safety engineering.
• Work closely with optimisation and production teams to identify debottlenecking opportunities and constraints, initiating debottlenecking projects as necessary.
• Lead or participate in processes to manage operational process safety. Working closely with operations personnel (eg Operations Manager, Ops advisors, Site Engineers and HSE personnel) to define and lead where necessary on the following key aspects of process safety:
- Rig relocation risk assessment
- Location of occupied buildings
- Operational Risk Assessment
- Pre start up safety review (PSSR)
• Provide technical input to ROO management of change process. Carry out Site Surveys, prepare of Basis of Design, SOR’s, specifications, etc for in-house and third party engineered modifications.
• Review and approve as necessary, third party engineering deliverables
• Provide assurance on engineering compliance with applicable Standards, Specifications, Codes and Regulations Ensure that non-conformities and temporary deviations are identified, risk assessed and plans are put in place to mitigate risks
• Provide support as necessary to activity planning and progress reporting
• Liaise and work closely with ROO Process Safety Technical Authority for guidance as necessary
• Act as custodian of key technical documents for process and process safety engineering discipline:
- Process basis of design
- HAZID’s/HAZOP’s/Hazardous Area Classification
• Represent ROO on technical issues associated with 3rd party organisations such as key vendors, national authorities, and regulatory bodies where necessary.
• HSE inputs to support ROO performance contract including safety audits, Isolation Audits, Safety Observations, Risk assessments, incident investigations etc.
• Develop, implement, and manage contracts as CAM where necessary. Provide input to budget planning.
Desired Candidate Profile
• The applicant must have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in chemical engineering, including the design and operation of processing systems in the oil and gas industry.
• Experience of key engineering process simulation and modelling tools (HYSIS, Flarenet etc.),
• Experience of risk management processes associated with process safety including but not limited to: QRA, HAZID/HAZOP, inherently safer design, fire and blast management, etc
• Familiar with all relevant industry standards and practices
• Strong coaching skills developed in multi-national projects with diverse nationalities and cultures.
Start Date : 07/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs