• Shall be responsible for independently handling structural steel projects
• Checking, reviewing and ensuring technical accuracy and quality of all discipline deliverables such as structural analysis, design calculations, drawings, specifications, purchase requisitions, technical bid evaluations etc., during all phases of allotted project i.e basic, detailed, construction and installation engineering
• Shall be responsible for planning, organizing and delegation of work to discipline engineers and drafting staff working on the allotted project under him
• Shall be responsible for Inter discipline checking activities i.e issuance / review and approval
• Directly reporting to HOD for all matters except for allotted project related issues for which, reporting to Engineering Manager
• Responsible for review of various types of tender documents and providing inputs for allotted enquiries
• Ensuring adherence to company procedures, client specifications, guidelines, international codes and standards
• Review and approval of all vendor documents and drawings
• Preparation of all critical documents such as design basis reports, Construction sequence and method statements etc.,
• Prepare engineering input for project planning, document/drawing register.
• Estimate Budgeted recourses required for the own scope of work
• Review site survey check-lists and reports.
• Coordinate with PMT for issues related to the assigned portion of work, including follow-up of queries. vendor drawings as applicable
• Performs constructability review on design drawings as necessary.
• Responsible for Estimate Budgeted recourses required for the own scope of work, Allocate tasks and supervise activities of Engineers/Draftsmen on the project and Monitor the progress.
• Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and standards
Desired Candidate Profile
-Bachelor or Master degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
-Knowledge of civil/structural design and engineering techniques, Proficiency in STAAD Pro, SACS, Mathcad.
-Proficiency in Auto Cad ,Tekla and PDMS has an advantage
-Responsible to plan , conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
-10 years of experience with advance knowledge in civil and/or structural engineering in design and detailed Structural engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education
Start Date : 07/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs