The HR Manager will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management and serve as an employee champion and change agent. This position is also responsible for assessing and anticipating HR-related needs and formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives. Performs additional HR related functions such as government relations, benefits administration, training and facilitation, and employment activities.
• Play an active business support role to the Operations and the management team
• Ensure all HR related activities are actioned/co-ordinated;
• Assisting in planning, managing and directing the HR Policies and procedures
• Identify legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resource functions, and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Maintain and administer the classification and compensation program.
• Provide technical expertise and assistance to employees, supervisors, and managers on employee performance, discipline, supervision, and grievance.
• Assist in mediation and resolution of workplace conflicts.
• Supervise the processing of personnel transactions and the maintenance of appropriate employment data and records.
• Direct the employee performance evaluation system.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Supports special projects and completes other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile
• A Bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years HR Generalist experience is desired.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines that include employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, training and development as well as
• Middle East experience is mandatory and experience in Kuwait is an advantage.
• Strong conflict management, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills in dealing with various types of metrics and being able to draw insightful conclusions from the analysis of that data.
• Ability to develop strong trusting relationships with operations in order to gain support and achieve results.
• Understanding the different environments between field and home office locations and how that impacts inter-office relationships.
• Ability to understand issues and communicate effectively with employees and management.
• High standards of integrity and confidentiality.
• Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and learn quickly
• Must be able to work independently without constant supervision and have the ability to exercise critical thinking skills to offer out of the box solutions to daily problems
• Positive attitude and dependable
• Must be able to work as part of a team.
Start Date : 02/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs