Vacancy: Project Manager
(Enterprise Application Project Section)
Urgently required for Oil & Gas industry Sector in Abu Dhabi
• Lead the detailed planning and management of the project through to project completion
• Ensure project milestones and targets are met by actively managing project on a day to day basis through appropriate resource, issue, and risk management utilizing COMPANY standards
• Ensure appropriate tools and techniques are available and employed by the project team to enable them to meet their assigned objectives successfully
• Report to the Program Management function for the duration of the project
• Assist or lead the development of business requirements, solution design & delivery, testing and training
• Comply with company's Global IT Policies & Procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Must be an excellent communicator with very good presentation skills, have very good verbal and written language skills in English and preferably Arabic
Additionally the candidate must have:
• Working knowledge of all phases of a development life cycle
• Must be able to maintain quality standards while meeting aggressive schedules
• Must be able to work on and effectively prioritize multiple projects while maintaining high quality deliverables
• Proven experience in SOW development and vendor and contract management practice.
• Preferred experience within Oil & Gas industry.
• Discipline related Bachelor's Degree is required.
• PMP certification is required.
SAP Related Requirements
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience with SAP, at least five years of implementation experience as a strong Project Manager or Solution Architect
• Specific functional/technical subject matter expertise in SAP SD, FICO,HCM or SCM
• SAP multi-module knowledge
• Should have extensive experience using Agile and ASAP methodology.
• Proven experience managing complex projects from conception to completion with limited guidance. Experience across the entire delivery lifecycle (SDLC).
• A strong knowledge of SAP and best business practices
• Working knowledge of SAP ECC
• Demonstrated understanding of Supply Chain and SAP supply chain fundamentals
• Experienced in at least 5 full lifecycle SAP implementations
• Should have extensive experience using Agile and ASAP methodology
Start Date : 02/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs