Promote HSE initiatives within the engineering disciplines specifically and in the office in general.
Overall supervision and leadership of the Utility Engineers and Draftsmen including Project Leads and Principal Engineers.
Provision of competent and adequate disciplines resources to support projects through recruitment, IEWO, Agency Contractors.
This activity is supported by effective workload planning.
Preparation and management of forward workload plan for engineering resources
Identify Training and development needs of engineering personnel and implement an annual training plan.
Conduct annual performance appraisal of Engineering and Design personnel.
Ensure SEAL awareness within disciplines and familiarity with the location Technical Stewardship Plan. Ensure all personnel understand and use Safety in Design Manuals.
Ensure that all Department Personnel understand and implement QA/QC systems and procedures, including EMS, Squad check, document checking procedures, etc.
Ensure Awareness of WorleyParsons’ standards, practices and tools used during Project execution.
Monitoring performance of Utility team on projects to ensure compliance with budgets and schedules.
Ensure that the Management Of Change process is understood and effectively implemented.
Support CSG Manager in Pursuit activities including man-hour estimation and development of method statements.
Job Specific Knowledge:
• Specialist in the water, wastewater and Storm water industry, covering all stages of the design process.
• Experience in preparing feasibility studies, FEED or Preliminary Design and Detailed Design for Building Services and Wet Utilities Infrastructure projects.
• Experience in the development of contract documentation for tendering, evaluation of tenders, recommendations for award and management during the construction phases of a project.
• Specialist in three or more of the following fields, with good knowledge of the others:
o Plumbing works design
o Indoor Firefighting System design
o External Firefighting network design
o Water and wastewater network design
o Pump stations design for water and wastewater.
o Elevated and Ground Tanks.
o Integrated solid waste management.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
• BSc Degree in an appropriate engineering discipline.
Start Date : 01/06/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs