Ensure smooth running and timely maintenance of all mechanical, electrical and electronic machinery, equipment and installation in the vessel so that she can sail effectively and safety.
• Monitoring the engine room closely and operate the machinery and equipment ensuring these are running satisfactorily, identifying cause of the malfunctions and correcting the faults.
• Carry out daily/test as well as the planned periodic inspections or the vessels machinery, system and equipment to monitor performance
• Carry out related activities such as marinating the equipment required for pollution control, combating oil spills, etc. during regular operations and bunkering
• Assess dry-ducking requirements for the vessels in conjunction with the master and provide inputs to operations department of the company to facilitate dry-ducking planning.
• Monitoring dry-ducking activities by staying board the vessel during dry-ducking to ensure all engineering related repair/maintenance are executed satisfactory
• Ensure high level of safety, pollution control and international standards compliance in all activities relating to operational and maintenance of machinery and equipment
• Continue to technical decision making on major replacement/repair by giving input to relevant authorities at the station
• Supervise and direct maintenance crew and ensure they observe all safety guidelines in order to accomplish the maintenance objectives in line with the company standards
Minimum Job Requirements
Start Date : 26/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs