- Bachelor's Degree or higher in the field of engineering.
- A minimum 15 years of industry experience and a minimum 10 years of direct experience in drilling engineering and operations.
- Horizontal and/or multi-lateral drilling experience would be an asset.
- Core competency in drilling engineering and drilling operations.
- Developed skills in directional well planning, casing design, and cementing designs for sour environments.
- Familiar with completion design and execution.
- Thorough understanding of all financial aspects of drilling operations including budgeting, preparation of AFE's, cost forecasting, and estimation of service company contract values.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a project team and help contribute to an environment that fosters innovation, risk-taking, continuous improvement, and continuous learning.
- Excellent judgment and decision making ability regarding technical matters.
- Proficiency with Landmark drilling and planning tools like (DIMS, open well, well plan, well cat, well cost, compass, stress check and casing seat)
- Exposure to, and experience of, working with H2S gas.
- Holding a valid Well Control Certificate (IWCF).
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Decision-making and prioritizing abilities.
- Analytical & Creative Bent of Mind.
- Proficient in English.
Start Date : 26/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs