- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Oil/Gas industry in both operational, technical and commissioning aspects with Oil & Gas industry.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience, out of which 5 years of commissioning experience in reputable EPCC Contracting in similar role within the oil & gas Industry.
- 10-15 years' experience in engineering project management, including offshore oil & gas projects, of which at least 5 years in senior supervisory level leading project pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- Involved in minimum loo major projects Construction to Operation and Maintenance on specific positions.
- Specific experience in the Middle Fast for renowned clients is essential. Must be fully knowledgeable in commissioning tame oil & gas projects that involve rotating machinery, gas dehydration and gas sweetening facilities, Wellhead Towers, pipelines, dehydration and gas sweetening facilities, etc.
- Should have proven experience as a Commissioning Manager, having managed a team of Specialists in executing the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities independently
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English.
Start Date : 25/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs