Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, restaurants, concession
stands, suites, and all public spaces.
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
• Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
• Daily supervision of the grounds keeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
• Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
• Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, concourses, clubs, seating areas and public
areas prior gate opening for every event held at the Site.
• Interview, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
• Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all preand post events.
• Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
• Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within Housekeeping department.
• Determines and maintains the department work schedule used to notify staff of
upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing for each event.
• Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair
and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation,
coaching and development.
• The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
• Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
• Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 25+ employees.
• Ability to maintain a budget
• Proven excellence in customer service.
• Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management,
guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
• Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets,
• Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
Desired Candidate Profile
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing of the overall
operation of the housekeeping department in accordance with standards
Start Date : 23/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs