- Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting, transaction processing and financial systems improvement for assigned functional areas.
- Responsible for performing the salary process and updating into GL.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas.
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Routine communication with Supervisor relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Prepare journal entries related to assigned functional responsibilities.
- Prepare reporting packages: DCP; Corporate; audits, budgets where applicable;
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Review and research accounting transactions for functional areas.
- Assist management in drafting special projects related reports and documentation as requested.
- Participate and liaise with line Manager on development of policies and procedures for the Finance Department.
- Ensure effective communication of information to other departments including relevant policies and procedures.
- Support and work with other finance team members.
- Any other activity that may be assigned depending on business needs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in GCC within MNC environment
- Professional certification from relevant institutions will be an added advantage
- Experience in manufacturing environment and Understanding of project accounting is preferable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of JDE, and / or Hyperion system would be preferable.
- A good communicator both verbally and written and a good people person.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and learn quickly
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
Start Date : 22/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs