Position: - Sr. Automation System Specialist
Experience: - Ten (10) years of experience, preferably in the oil gas (upstream)
Job Status: - Family Status
Job Type:- Permanent
Job Location: - UAE
Interview Location: - UAE
***** Control & Automation/Instrumentation and experience in IT skills (petroleum industry data management. Data Capture, Data Transmission, Data Security, Data Visualization, and Control Systems)
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT or Engineering.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil and gas upstream industry.
• Knowledge of field instruments, display and control systems, and safeguarding systems.
• Knowledge of Data Capture, Data Transmission, Data Security, and Data Visualization.
• Knowledge of petroleum industry data management.
• Knowledge of software security system design.
• Knowledge of SCADA and distributed control systems, networks and telecommunications systems.
• Exposure to international design codes and standards related to design, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning and hand-over specification packages for new facilities.
• Previous exposure to operations and maintenance in offshore environment is advantageous.
• Strong computer applications skills, including advanced applications (MIS, Alarm and Event Management, Asset Management)
Job Purpose & Scope
Provide specialist technical support to the I-field project, related to Instruments, Measurements, Data Capture, Data Transmission, Data Security, Data Visualization, and Control Systems. Be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and assisting timely, safe, and cost effective implementation of related Projects and facility modifications in line with applicable industry standards, codes, good engineering practices to ensure Reliability and Availability targets as dictated by Companies and International standards.
1. Provide complete technical support on aspects of project management, from conception to hand-over and ensure that assigned projects are completed to the required quality, schedule and cost.
2. Provide expert advice in the implementation of security policies related to digital connectivity between companies entities and also between company and third parties
3. Contribute to the development and definition of project parameters (such as defining scope of work, schedule and completion and budgetary cost estimates) to ensure that projects are properly planned and meet user requirements.
4. Set the standards for project specifications and contractors’ activities related to Instruments, Measurements, Data Capture, Data Transmission, Data Security, Data Visualization, and Control Systems field instrument and control system automation engineering.
5. Verify the design work carried out by engineering contractors to ensure that the proposed solutions are technically sound and meet Company standards on operability and maintainability requirements.
6. Support maintenance and operations staff, and participate in Asset teams to troubleshoot end-user issues.
7. Coordinate with IT for security implementation schemes and data flow among all I-field components and ensure that the Security system design is within standards/ best practices of the company.
8. Review/ verify the security design engineering documents along with IT security team.
9. Ensure that the availability of necessary high-bandwidth communication systems to connect Company users for mutual collaboration.
10. Review and follow up with all parties for implementation of interface requirements.
11. Responsible to review /verify the data management system design documents and ensure that the design as per agreed scope.
12. Provide expert advice in the selection of all required software for data management systems.
If you are interested please forward your updated Resume in MS Word format with below details as it is mandatory to share with client:
• Name as per Passport:-
• Total years of work Experience :-
• Years of experience in Oil & gas :-
• Years of experience in Petrochemical:
• Years of experience in Refinery:-
• Years of experience Offshore:-
• Highest Education Qualification:-
• Years of experience as Automation Engineer:-
• Current Basic/Net (take home excluding Benefits) salary in USD/Month :-
• Expected Basic/Net (take home excluding Benefits) salary USD / Month :-
• Do you need have Engineering Visa (Yes/No):-
• Notice Period :-
• Current Location :-
• Date of Birth :-
• Phone No :-
• Email ID :-
• Can you attend FTF interview in UAE (Yes/ No):-
Start Date : 21/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs