This is for a leading manufacturer of support tooling for the industrial electrical industry. They are seeking Mechanical Engineer to work with the engineer department and the production floor. The right candidate would have extensive experience in a production support for various machines and processes with direct involvement with the production and engineering departments. This position also will need the ability to work with CAD to support individuals for the machining department and assist in their training as the process develops and grows. Salary is dependent on experience and abilities.
• Minimum 5 experience production and manufacturing
• Experience with CAM software and program building
• Experience in setup and operation of the machining and different production process
• Collaborate with the engineering department to plan and implement improvements in the processes
• Ability to interpret drawings and blueprints on parts for program building
• Understanding of tolerances and develop stringent quality standards in the production process
• Extensive knowledge of tooling, tooling holders, cutters, inserts, fixtures and other equipment needed for the process
• Ability to identify, troubleshoot and correct equipment malfunctions and corrects quality issues as they arise
• Prepare work scheduling that will dictate the daily, weekly and monthly process flow along with organizing the equipment production lead times for parts.
• Communicate with the production department, assembly and engineering on assignments, quality and downtimes.
Start Date : 15/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs