SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover (547M€ in 2013) has doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development.
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC / Qatar for a:
Your main duties will be:
• Follow the market in active way, and gather and use information received to Company advantage
• Proactively build and maintain relationships with clients
• Proactively build and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Company.
• Propose, pre-qualify and recommend suitable contractors/suppliers for bid lists to maximise tendering efficiency
• Ensure a proper execution of the contract process, i.e.:- Receive requests or scope from requesting entities- Prepare and launch call for tender or request for quotation,- Evaluate offers, along with requesting technical entities,- Conduct commercial negotiations,- Issue internal and external recommendations to award (QP),- Establish corresponding contractual document (contracts, service order, etc…),- Use systematically Contiki and SAP information system, for all C&P processes.
• Ensure the good administration and filing of all the contractual documents of the department in general and ensure in particular that all QP approvals are filed in line with the applicable procedures.
• Contribute to the organization of required internal contract committee document and QP tender committee documents.
• Propose and work on any contracts optimization initiative.
• Experience and knowledge of complex high value and high risk contracts (mainly EPCI)
• Understanding of the technical area in which the ‘Duet’ technical counterpart operate
• Understanding of the specific market relating to the domain in which the job-holder operates with the ‘Duet’
• In depth knowledge and understanding of commercial, insurance and legal issues affecting the Company
• Focused on delivering added value with ability to prioritise effectively and willingness to challenge
• Willingness to share expertise and transfer knowledge to ‘Duet’ technical counterpart
• Ability to effectively coach and develop less experienced team members
• Familiarity with those elements of the Competencies required at their level and to apply those behaviours in undertaking their post.
• Min 10 years of practical experience in preparation, negotiation, award and administration of complex technical contracts
• Experience in the offshore oil or petrochemical industries
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Law, Commercial or Engineering, ideally with a post-graduate qualification in a complementary area.
• CIPS membership preferred.
Ideally you should be a Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Law, Commercial or Engineering, ideally with a post-graduate qualification in a complementary area. CIPS membership preferred.
Contract duration: 1 year renewable
Rotation:11 month ON/1 month OFF
Start Date : 07/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs