CH2M Hill shall maintain personnel at the site whose sole responsibility shall be the development and overall management and implementation of Odebreacht’s Quality Control Plan (QCP) and have the authority to act in all Quality Control matters.
Duration: 18 months
Working 6 day weeks.
The CQC team has overall responsibility and authority on the project in matters related to Quality Assurance and Quality Control for the STEP-Pumping station Project and these include:
1) Ensuring that processes needed for the Quality Management system are established implemented, maintained and continually improved.
2) Authority to reject materials or workmanship which does not meet requirements of ADSSC or requirements of approved method statements.
3) Authorities to stop work, if appropriate, on the project or any portion of the Contract as necessary until the required corrections are made.
4) Ensure sufficient personnel to cover all sites activities and all aspects of the work to ensure the quality of work to be performed according to Contract Specifications.
5) Review for Completeness of all the Contractor’s submittals required under the Contract prior to submission for the Engineer’s approval.
6) Reporting to Contractor on the performance of the Quality Management system and any need for improvement.
7) Ensuring the promotion of awareness of ADSSC requirements throughout the project processes.
8) Determining and providing the resources needed to provide high quality control services.
Principal responsibilities of the Engineer include the following:
1) Assure the Quality Control Engineer of the proper execution at all times as per the contract drawings, specifications and BOQ of the works by the appointed contractor and with all the requirements.
2) Receive all the updated drawings and remove all previous and cancelled documents from the site offices and staff handling.
3) Check the attendance of staff at work site
4) Communicate with the Contractor, Engineer and staff at site
5) Check the execution of daily programme of works
6) Ensure required quality documents are delivered/maintained on site and ensuring distribution of approved copies.
7) Inspection of works on site with respect to approved documents.
8) Check the quality of work and report to QCE/Asst. QCE for any non-compliance.
9) Issue NCR for any non-conforming works on site.
10) Check the safety and report about any hazard
11) Report about any accident / event on site
12) Daily reporting to the Quality Control Engineer
13) Arrange circulation of checking requests
14) Check and supervise implementation of ITPs relevant to discipline.
15) Preparation of weekly reports.
16) Assist QCE with preparation of the monthly Quality report
17) Review the as-built drawings, in coordination with the inspectors, surveyors and quantity surveyor
18) work alongside and in collaboration with the Contractor to drive for and achieve the desired level of production quality
19) Authority to reject materials or workmanship which does not meet the requirements of ADSSC approved specifications
20) Ensure the quality of work to be performed is according to approved documents and contract specifications
21) Liaise with the main contractor’s personnel to ensure that the CQC fully addresses the main contractor’s requirements
22) Attend meetings related to inspection and quality of works and any other meetings as deemed necessary by CNO or the Client’s representative (MML)
23) Provide interim “punch list” and final closeout inspection
24) Ensure all workmanship and materials are inspected and recorded
25) Ensure a review and confirmation of all the submittals required under the contract are complete
The Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer shall meet the following minimum qualifications:
1) Engineering degree (Electrical & Instrumentation)
2) have at least 15 years of engineering experience including 10 years on site
3) Needs a clear understanding of quality management
4) Must take active steps for training and self-development
5) Should be capable of building trust in works relations
Start Date : 06/05/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs