Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead a team of mechanical engineers to achieve a cost effective design; with special attention to: the Design Basis, preparation for FEED and EPIC Scope of Work (SOW), FEED & EPIC execution strategy, design/safety/operations reviews, procurement of Long Lead Items, constructability reviews, SIMOPS, and timely resolution of technical and engineering issues; in coordination with Head of facilities Engineering, other discipline leads and relevant QP stakeholders.
• Lead the onshore mechanical design of static and rotating equipment, packaged equipment, piping engineering and HVAC packages for the facilities and ensure that all related deliverables are in compliance with the applicable codes, standards, Project’s and Corporate requirements and procedures.
• Manage the static and rotating equipment, packaged equipment, HVAC and piping analysis and studies, evaluate options and select best techno-economic solutions
• Define mechanical package requirements including piping and HVAC engineering deliverables and associated Scope of Work (SOW) for inclusion in the FEED and EPIC Tenders
• Review and endorse various analysis and studies related to static and rotating equipment, packaged equipment, piping and HVAC engineering
• Participate in Tender preparation and technical bid evaluation and provide necessary guidance for selecting the FEED and EPIC Contractors
• Review and resolve technical matters related to design, specifications and drawings submitted by Contractors
• Provide technical mechanical including piping and HVAC related support to the project during FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation, commissioning and start-up stages of the project and monitor the implementation of QA/QC processes, in order to achieve deliverables and facilities that meet project requirements
• Supervise team members and support the development of Qatari Nationals by ensuring that they receive proper job training and development
• Support handover planning and execution in consultation with key stakeholders to ensure timely completion of the project.
Start Date : 25/04/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs