1. Carry out Condition Monitoring of the plant and off-site installed Rotating Equipment by On-line
and Off-line Data acquisition techniques and data analysis. To maintain various Condition Monitoring Equipment and also the data in the Computerized system. To propose measures to improve reliability & availability of plant rotating equipment and minimize failures.
2. Carries out routine condition monitoring tasks on all the rotating equipments by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and also as per the plant requirements.
3. Carries out extensive analysis on the vibration & other data collected to diagnose I troubleshoot rotating machinery problems and recommend remedial measures.
4. Reports any major changes in equipment condition to the condition monitoring engineer and maintain data in the computerized system and produces regular reports.
5. Assists Condition Monitoring Engineer in technical reports preparation by providing all relevant vibration plots & process data.
6. Archive the data for history and retrieval as and when required.
7. Maintains equipment files that contain equipment datasheet,maintenance history etc.
8. Maintains all condition monitoring tools I instruments as per the guidelines and also performs routine in-house checking.
9. Maintains various software used in Off-line and On-line data collection and also responsible for reliability and availability ofthese systems.
10. Building of condition monitoring database in the software, scheduling routes for new units I
plants as situation arises.
11. Field balancing of rotors. Assist in arranging for Lube oil analysis of critical rotating equipments and analyze I recommend remedial measures from the reports.
12. Actively participates in Reliability improvement programs and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of Rotating equipment as per requirements.
13. Active participation and follow-up of rotating equipment's overhaul and any other rotating equipment related activities. Also collects pertaining data.
14. Proposes improvements to enhance the reliability I availability of rotating equipment.
15. Participates in plant turnaround activities as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
16. Performs the job as per company established HSE procedures I guidelines. Interacts and contacts on daily basis with maintenance personnel (Plant Availability) and Operations personnel to arrange for the data collection schedules, work permits, and other inspection I maintenance activities etc. Also maintains contact with planning personnel to necessitate the
required jobs. Independently carries out all Condition Monitoring activities for the assigned plant. Should also make recommendation decisions as situation demands. Discusses the observations with condition monitoring engineer. Reports complex problems of the Rotating equipment to Condition Monitoring Engineer.
17. To perform Condition Monitoring by checking vibrations, temperatures and pressures,checking oil levelsand flows reporting Condition Monitoring Supervisor I Engineer where readings are outside tolerable limits. To carry out daily inspection and predictive maintenance checks on
rotating machineries defined by computer maintenance management system (Maximo), attending other abnormalities being raised by Operations. To check that routine maintenance of machinery and equipment is carried out as require by Maintenance Technicians to ensure smooth running of machinery and equipment.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Diploma or equivalent technical qualifications in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Level-1 certification in condition monitoring.
3. Undergone specialized training in vibration analysis and other Condition Monitoring
4. Minimum 6 Years experience in Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas Industry in the field of condition monitoring.
5. Working experience of Bently Nevada I CSI I SKF I IRD - PC based On-line & Off-line Condition
Monitoring systems (Hardware & Software).
6. Knowledge of high speed complex rotating equipments (multistage steam turbines, pumps, motors,gearboxes,turbo compressors,screw compressors,Reciprocating Compressors,product handling equipments etc.,) and their maintenance techniques, repairs, diagnostics and fault analysis.
7. Good knowledge of written and spoken English language
8. Shall be PC literate.
9. Shall possess practical knowledge in use of CMMS systems like MAXIMO,SAP etc.,
Start Date : 21/04/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs