One of the largest drilling contractors in the Middle East, providing its customers with quality drilling, workover and well maintenance services is looking for professionals having minimum 8 years’ experience as in house lawyer function in an industrial / marine construction / construction / engineering business.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
1. Analysis of contracts in order to inform management about risks and mitigation measures.
2. Analyzing and commenting on contracts. Identifying the risks.
3. Coordinating with other functions. Provision of contract related advice.
4. Contract Negotiation in order to achieve best possible contract within mandate. Formulation of negotiation strategy.
5. Ensures all appropriate internal processes and procedures are followed, providing advice and guidance where needed.
6. Creating business oriented formats for analysis.
7. Arbitrate claims or complaints occurring during performance of contracts.
8. Ensures compliance with regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure.
An attractive remuneration will be negotiated with the successful candidates and will be in line with a competitive industry standard.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification in Civil or Common Law.
8 to 12 years’ experience as in house lawyer function in an industrial/marine construction/construction/engineering business.
Oil and gas experience is preferred requirement.
Contract law knowledge/expertise
Start Date : 01/04/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs