Role: Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer
Location: London, UK
Duration: 6 months
Are you looking to work for one of the worlds leading Oil and Gas Operators? Are you a Subsea Pipeline Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working on a large offshore pipeline project?
NES are currently looking for a Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer for one of our clients, a Global Operator, to be based within the contractors office in London. If this is something you may be interested in, please take a look at the job requirements and experience below.
SENIOR SUBSEA PIPELINE ENGINEER - SPECIALIST
To demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements and shall implement HSSE rules within his area of responsibility.
• To be the main day-to-day client point of contact within contractor offices.
• To report to the Project Manager and liaise with Senior Project Engineer and HQ TEC entities
• To ensure contractor compliance with project requirements, standards, design criteria, functional requirements, codes and rules for performance of activities related to offshore subsea pipelines (design engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, pipeline and spool installation, precommissioning),
• To manage, distribute, review and comment contractor deliverable for design and installation engineering,
• To ensure, in cooperation with the HSE Engineer, that risk assessments are properly conducted.
• To follow as technical support the offshore installation works,
1. To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to "Code of Conduct" and H3SE rules and regulations. To implement H3SE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility, and to comply with H3SE training requirements for the position. To ensure that safe working practices are used within the team along all phases of project
2. To participate in the definition of contractor technical document register.
3. To liase daily with contractor design and installation engineering.
4. To supervise and control the detailed engineering, to review and validate the contractor design dossier, procurement engineering (datasheets, specifications), fabrication engineering associated ITPs, installation methods statements, procedures/workplans/calculation notes etc up to/including precommissioning manual. This includes timely reviewing / validating the documentation issued by Contractor(s) and Vendor(s) (technical documentation / queries / derogation requests...), in compliance with SOR, General Specifications, Project Contractual technical requirements, and international norms and standards, with the objective to ensure respect of schedule, costs, quality and safety.
5. Raise consequently necessary comments and highlight unsafe design, deviations, unacceptable / unjustified design choices, constructability issues...
6. Ensures follow-up / review / validation of progress performed by Contractor(s) and Vendor(s) in his discipline and analyses/reports drifts that could occur and propose remedial solution
7. To review and validate when relevant the Management of Change Requests.
8. Prepare the Derogation Requests to the Referential where necessary, liaise with the Discipline Specialists from Head Quarters to define the associated mitigations/conditions for approval, follow the internal approval process until the DR is granted an recorded into the Derogation Management system
9. Participate or lead, as required, to meeting with CONTRACTOR.
10. To ensure with the SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER proper coordination between design and installation engineering, and physical execution of the work.
11. To ensure that all necessary installation engineering documents are in place and signed by all relevant parties for the needs prior starting offshore campaign
12. To participate project reviews as requested -referential (HAZOP, HAZID, PTR, JRA...inc. Constructability Reviews) and prepare or participate in Safety / Technical Audits for offshore operations and onshore construction.
13. To ensure adequate and timely reporting to PROJECT MANAGER (progress, concerns), and, as a general manner, anticipates problems, optimizes, improves, offers solutions with regards to his discipline.
14. To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced (whatever its support)
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• The base case is to keep the existing platform risers. The replacement of the Risers is also part of the base scope of Design and Installation engineering.
As the existing lines have aleady been shut down until replacement, the project is fast track, and the delivery of a robust & consistent design & installation engineering is highly critical. Therefore, full continuous presence and working in an integrated manner with the CTRs engineers will be necessary to meet the project objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Pipeline engineer with proven experience in design and installation engineering,
• At least 10 years of technical and operational experience and knowledge on similar offshore projects
• Knowledge of Flowlines engineering-related Rules and Specifications (CRs/GSs), international standards, for right application to the Project.
• Knowledge and experience in pipeline design in particular lateral buckling, pipe walking,
• Knowledge and experience in riser design including support and protection structures,
• Knowledge and experience in brownfield works, topside design and SIMOPS activities
• Proven ability in the knowledge and understanding of planning / schedules, forecasting and risk management.
• Extended capability in managing self writing capacity, time management, setting priorities, creative thinking etc.
• Extended capability in developing working relationships through effective communication.
Domaine d'activité : Electrical
Start Date : 29/07/2020
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs