· Responsible for Company stewardship of high quality and complete process engineering deliverables from engineering Contractor to ensure feasibility studies meet objectives and also provide process support to MP projects as necessary. Ensures that the Project’s requirements for all process engineering deliverables are fully executed by the engineering Contractor per project schedule.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Provides Process Engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise while supervising and administering Process team design in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule.
2. Directs the preparation and stewardship of Process Engineering scope of work for feasibility studies, advices and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimize project cost and schedule.
3. Maintains close liaison with members of PMT Engineering Teams and alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
4. Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and Project Management System (QGPMS).
5. Provide support to PMT in areas related to technical bid evaluations, qualifications and experience of engineering companies; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes.
6. Assesses and validates engineering Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
7. Leads the Masters Data Register (MDR) including creation and approval and owns the planning and scheduling of the Process deliverables to enable efficient project execution.
8. Responsible for the Process Engineering schedule and related milestones, provides data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
9. Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
Person Specification – MinimumRequirements
· Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering)
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 20 years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
· Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors, licensors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
· Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
Technical and Business Skills
· A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
· Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
· Stong understanding of process simulation software
Domaine d'activité : Electrical
Start Date : 29/07/2020
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs