Part A: Job Specification
· Provide contracts engineering support to NFE Topsides and Pipeline Manager on NFE Offshore EPCI contract scope.
· Responsible for daily management of NFE Offshore Topsides and Pipeline EPCI contracts.
· Provide contractual strategy advice to the Project Management Team in particular to the Topsides and Pipeline Manager and to the Offshore Contract Lead with respect to change order, variations and claims on the Topsides and Pipeline EPIC package
Key Job Accountabilities : Specific to the NFE Offshore Topsides and Pipeline Package
· Develop Bid Evaluation Plans, Procedures and Models for evaluating Technical Bid and Price Bids
· Manage the global contractual daily requirements and reporting of claim and variation progress
· Support NFE Offshore management team in handling major change orders and claims and negotiations with EPC contractors
· Coordinate on legal issues with Legal department under the direction of the Offshore Contract Lead
· Support development of multiple Cost / Schedule driven Contracting Scenarios for feeding into effective Contracting Strategy workshops.
· Establish procedures of transferring Contracts to Operations after demob of Project team
· Promote inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork. Establishes clear communication with the Contractor
· Coordinate with Contractor to ensure that terms of the contract are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and and regulations.
· Ability to prepare and edit contracts between company and contractors
· Handle contractor claims effectively and to resolve issues on behalf of the company
· Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner
· Assess contract agreements to identify and recommend amendments of existing contracts
PartB: Person Specification – MinimumRequirements
· Preferred Batchelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent
· 10 years experience in contract formulation activities, systems and processes across a broad range of Contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
Knowledge and/or Experience
· Preferred 10 years of experience in the area of contracting related to EPC contracts.
· Preferred 5 experience as a contracts lead.
Technical and Business Skills
· A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
· Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Ability to resolve complaints and concerns
· Retain and demonstrate excellent attention to detail abilities and be an excellent communicator
· Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
· Any qualification, technical, or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
Start Date : 25/02/2020
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs